Credit Card: If you are a privately owned store, your orders must be paid by credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. Your information is securely processed via our PayPal payment gateway. If you wish to know your order total before we charge your credit card, please email Customer Service.
Net 30 Terms: We extend Net 30 terms for selected accounts, as well as approved customers who provide positive credit references.
- Museums, zoos and government institutions are awarded Net 30 terms automatically. Please advise if invoices must be mailed or emailed to a separate billing department address.
- Companies with at least two years' purchase history and a minimum of six paid invoices may apply for Net 30 terms for up to $1000.
- To apply for Net 30 terms, please contact Customer Service.
- Orders shipped on Net 30 terms should be paid within 30 days of the invoice date. Additional orders will not be shipped until the prior open invoice is paid in full. Should you have an issue that prevents prompt payment, please contact Customer Service to discuss your options.
- Repeated failure to pay your open invoices on time will result in revocation of your Net 30 privileges. Should your company check be returned due to non-sufficient funds, you will be charged all applicable bank fees and your Net 30 terms will be revoked immediately.