- Your account must be approved and designated for Drop Shipping. Please review the terms below and then contact Customer Service to request Drop Ship activation.
- All items available for drop shipping can now be easily accessed in our Drop Ship category.
- Drop Ship orders must be placed through our website.
- Except in special pre-approved cases, Drop Ship orders may only be shipped in the contiguous United States.
- A drop ship fee of $10 is applied at final invoicing to each outgoing Drop Ship order.
- Drop Ship orders are not subject to a $75 order minimum.
- Drop Ship orders are not eligible for promotional discounts.
- Drop Ship orders and shipping fees must be paid in advance by credit card (even if you have Net 30 terms for your regular store orders).
- Drop Ship orders must include your business billing address and your customer’s shipping address. You must take responsibility for accuracy of the shipping address.
- You, the seller, are responsible for periodically checking product inventory on Swahili’s website and updating your online catalog when necessary.
- If an item is out of stock, the product page will indicate its expected arrival date.
- Swahili reserves the right to extend arrival dates if necessary, and to discontinue items in the Drop Ship category at will.
- Swahili will not accept returns or refunds for Drop Ship orders. All 3rd party returns must be shipped to you, the seller.
- Exchanges are accepted, but all freight costs incurred are billed to you, the seller.
- Exchanges require advanced approval and incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Dimensions and weights of boxes for Drop Ship items will be provided on their product pages. You, the seller, are responsible for calculating shipping fees for your customers.
- LTL shipping quotes for oversize metal sculptures will be provided to you by Swahili. We will arrange pallet shipment for oversize sculpture orders.
- Additional shipping fees may be assessed if the final shipping amount increases due to incorrect address information submitted or additional undeclared requirements at delivery. Swahili agrees to provide proof of shipping costs should this occur.
Refusal to adhere to the terms outlined above may result in revocation of your Drop Ship designation.