To make drop shipping successful for all parties involved, the following terms apply to accounts entering or extending a drop shipping arrangement with Swahili:
Your account must be approved and designated for Drop Shipping. Please review the terms below and then contact Customer Service to request Drop Ship activation.
All items available for drop shipping can now be easily accessed in our Drop Ship category.
- Drop Ship orders:
- Incur a $10 drop ship fee per order.
- Must be submitted through our website.
- May only be shipped in the contiguous United States (except in special pre-approved situations).
- Are not subject to a $75 order minimum.
- Are not eligible for promotional discounts.
- Must be paid in full, including shipping, in advance by credit card (even if you have Net 30 terms for your regular store orders).
- Must include your business billing address and your customer’s shipping address. You must take responsibility for accuracy of the shipping address.
You, the seller, are responsible for periodically checking product inventory on Swahili’s website and updating your online catalog when necessary. If an item is out of stock, the product page will indicate its expected arrival date. Swahili reserves the right to extend arrival dates if necessary, and to discontinue items in the Drop Ship category at will.
- Swahili does not accept returns or refunds for Drop Ship orders.
- All 3rd party returns must be shipped to you, the seller.
- Exchanges are accepted, but all freight costs incurred are billed to you, the seller.
- Exchanges require advanced approval and incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Dimensions and weights of boxes for Drop Ship items will be provided on their product pages. You, the seller, are responsible for calculating shipping fees for your customers.
- LTL shipping quotes for oversize metal sculptures will be provided to you by Swahili. We will arrange pallet shipment for oversize sculpture orders.
- Additional shipping fees may be assessed if the final shipping amount increases due to incorrect address information submitted or additional undeclared requirements at delivery. Swahili agrees to provide proof of shipping costs should this occur.
Refusal to adhere to the terms outlined above may result in revocation of your Drop Ship designation.